'Weekending' 
A busy day just fluffing around.
Nan popped over and off we went for a little bit of shopping and chatting over hot drinks. 
And then I talked her into having a stickybeak at some display homes....




Oh, so many ideas when we one day,
find that perfect block of land,
with stunning serene views
oh, the gorgeous home we may build.....
Then at 4 o'clock,
we (I mean, I) decided to stop dreaming and grab some 'lunch'
down at lovely Queenscliff
Nan had a lasagna which she said was beautiful
and I had a roasted pumpkin and zucchini panini which was probably better!
Feeling a little guilty that my tummy was full,
and Sam missed out,
I bought a pizza to take home with me for his dinner.
One with rustic slow cooked lamb, 
with sticky beetroot and caramalised onions
It looked and smelt amazing,
Sam said it too tasted beautiful

1 comment:

admin said...

Ahhh Charlie Noble!! yummo!